To assist you as the buyer, we have added a few frequently asked questions that you will be asked by your agent.
1. Are you prequalified for the home you are interested in buying? This will be the first question your agent will ask you. If you are prequalified and also have a "proof of funds" letter, you will be asked to bring it to the showing.
2. Do you have a deadline to move into the new home? This question is important because the seller will need to know this and if you plan on closing within a set number of days, all of the paperwork will have to be very well organized.
3. Have you completed your financial picture? In order to qualify for the loan, you will need to know where you stand financially. You can always look at our financial mortgage calculator.
4. Do you need to sell your first home before buying the second home? This is an important question as it may need to be a contingency in the offering contract and the seller will need to know this too.
5. What will you be using for earnest money? As a buyer, you will be responsible for placing down a deposit (earnest money) while making the offer.
6. When should you make an offer? If you like the house, it would be smart to make an offer. You can always add a contingency clause in the offer that you can back out of the offer within a set number of days. But, securing the offer is the most important parts of buying the house. Otherwise, you risk the fact that another buyer may make an offer before you.
7. If you are buying the house, should you have the house inspected? Yes, and we have vendors that can assist you with a speedy and thorough inspection.
8. How do I know if the price is correct for the location? We will assist you with a complete market report of the homes sold, for sale, and active in your area and will review the report with you. This will allow you to make a logical decision on the offer.
9. How much are the agents fees? Typically, the seller pays the fees however, there are some fees that are negotiable. 10. Is this the neighborhood that you want and why? It is very important that you select the best area for you and your family. More importantly, you will have to ask yourself if the house is close to work, great schools, and shopping places.
11. What do you want in a home? Some people already know what they want in a home. Review your list with your spouse and ensure you are both on the same page.
Quick Searches for Atlanta Beltline Houses
Cliff Bramble Keller Williams Chattahoochee 3930 East Jones Bridge Road Suite 100 Norcross, GA 30092 Direct: 678-488-9918 Office: 678-578-2700